The Teixeira Tech Long Travel linkage for the Honda TRX450R has been engineered to out perform any other linkage & swing-arm combination on the market without the high price of having to buy a swing-arm. The Teixiera Tech TRX 450R Linkage accepts a Long Travel Shock while maintaining exceptional ground clearance. Teixeira Tech Linkages are cnc machined from billet aluminum and topped off with a coat of hard anodizing for the upmost in fitment and durability.
- Will accept up to an 18" shock depending on application
- Very gradual progression curve eliminates spike & dreaded bucking of stock linkage allowing for accurate suspension tuning
- Amazing average leverage ratio of 2.01 to 1
- Exceptional ground clearance
- Engineered to work with 2006 & newer swing-arm
- Hard Anodized for long wear life and durability (also looks good cosmetically for a longer period of time)
- Patent Pending
Used By: Duane Johnson & Michael Burrows to win 2009 10 hr. Heartland Challenge, Ed Teixeira & Todd Hunter to win 2007 Vegas to Reno race & 2007 Best in the Desert Championship, Doug Bergstrom to win 2009 Vegas to Reno, Kayle Dyer to win GNC MX National Women Championship, Tim Shelman of the WORCS series, Brandon Brown of the Baja SCORE series.
Kit includes: 2 Linkage Pieces (linkage pull rod & linkage bone), all bearings, pivot pins, & seals pressed in and ready to install. Notes: Shock is not included (sold separately).
- Needle Bearings Installed
Linkage Pull Rod Skid
Linkage Bone Guard