The Teixeira Tech Honda TRX 450R Maximum Ground Clearance XC A-Arm Suspension Kit has been engineered to accept Long Travel Shocks. Teixeira Tech A-arms are constructed with quality TIG welded Chromoly in a precision built jig and topped off with a wrinkle black powdercoat finish for the upmost in fitment and durability.
- +1" wider per side for improved handling and stability
- Teixeira CXC Adjustment System for precise quick and easy adjustments to the camber & caster
- Built in shock guard
- Replaceable high quality, heavy duty Frap Ball Joints
- Sealed delrin pivot bushings with greasable, hardened, and ground pivot sleeves
- High Strength Chromoly tie-rods with Stainless Steel threads
Used by: Brycen Neal to win 2013 GNCC XC2 Championship, Duane Johnson & Michael Burrows to win the 2009 10hr. Heartland Challenge
Kit includes: Upper & lower A-arms, upper and lower ball joints, tie-rods, lower circlips, upper pivot pins with seals & bushings.
- Upper Needle Bearing Upgrade (longer bushing and seal life)
- Lower Pivot Bearing Kit (Uses the OEM pivot kit from your stock a-arms or have Teixeira Tech install a new kit for you)
Notes: These Teixeira Tech lower a-arms are manufactured to accept the Honda OEM lower pivot bearings, seals, and collars. These a-arm pivot points have been designed to accept a heavy duty circlip instead of the stock retaining ring. Teixeira Tech supplies these circlips with the a-arms. Shocks are not included (sold separately). May require longer brake lines (sold separately).