Our Teixeira Tech Can-Am Maverick X3 72" Short Course Trailing Arms have been engineered for better tight course handling while still adding strength and durability without adding unnecessary weight. Our design focused on getting the 72" wide X3 better corner entry and corner exit traction while still maintaining ground clearance in case its needed and visual appeal. These trailing arms are constructed with 4130 chromoly sheet metal and utilize internal gussets for an unmatched strength to weight ratio. These arms come with a new larger front spherical bearing and heat treated 17-4 stainless steel high misalignment spacers. They also accommodate stock length shocks and stock rear bearing carriers.
Put these trailing arms together with our NXT LVL a-arms for unmatched steering predictability and suspension performance.
- 4130 Chromoly sheet metal box design
- Internal rib & gusset design
- Over TBD of added ground clearance under the shock mount
- 3/4" front spherical bearing
- Heat-treated 17-4 stainless steel high misalignment spacers
- Industry first CV boot guard
- Threaded bungs to attach optional wheel scraper